Summer is swiftly approaching. Do you need something for your teen to do this summer? What am I talking about … YMCA SUMMER TEEN CAMP!!!
Our YMCA team had a great time during our Summer Teens Camp last year. We enjoyed events inside and outside of the YMCA. We run the gambit from chess to video games, from life skills to amusement parks.
If you are interested in signing your teen up again, please feel free to come into the YMCA and ask for one of the Summer Teen Camp forms. If you have any questions or concerns you can Donald Golding or Ms. Quintele Carmichael at the number listed below. Thank you for your time and we look forward to having a very exciting and fun loving summer with your teen.
Mandatory Parent orientation is schedule for June 18th, 2016 from 10:00 am – Noon. We discuss the billing process, child conduct, special needs for participants, facility safety and parental responsibilities. If you cannot make the orientation contact Mr. Donald / Ms. Quintele immediately.
* Summer Teen Camp Starts June 27th, 2016 – August 19th, 2016
* Our Summer Camp hours are Monday – Friday, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
* Some trips will also require an additional fee. Parents will be informed in advance.
- Summer Camp $100.00 per week (Scholarships Available)
- $30 Annual Program Fee Due at Registration (Non Refundable)
- We Accept DSS under special circumstances
Click below to get a registration packet or pick up a packet at the Yonkers Family YMCA during business hours or contact us at (914) 963-0183 (x21) or [email protected].