The Yonkers Family YMCA offers a quality, licensed summer camp program. Our children participate in a balanced program of open play and structured activities while being supervised by well-trained and caring staff.
Learning through diversity, enrichment and social skills development highlight this special program for children during summer camp hours. Activities include: Trips, organized sports, enrichment programs, arts & crafts, supervised free play. Three meals are provided every day (with the exception of trip days).
Mandatory Parent orientation is schedule for June 24th, 2017 from 10:00 am – Noon. We discuss the billing process, child conduct, special needs for participants, facility safety and parental responsibilities. If you cannot make the orientation contact Mr. Dennis immediately.
* Summer Club Starts July 3rd, 2017 – August 25th, 2017
* Our Summer Club hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
* Extended Club hours 7:30 am – 6:00 pm are available for an additional fee.
* Some trips may also require an additional fee. Parents will be informed in advance.
- Summer Club $250.00 per week
- Extended Club $300 00 per week
- $30 Annual Program Fee Due at Registration (Non Refundable)
- All subsides are welcome. We ACCEPT 1199!
Click below to get a registration packet or pick up a packet at the Yonkers Family YMCA during business hours or contact Mr. Dennis at (914) 963-0183 (x23) or (914) 620- 7545 or [email protected].
Call or stop by and let us know how we can help you!